2016 Clean Commuter & Wellness Challenge
July 14, 2016
Congratulations to members of Team RST (Rapid-Strep-Teasers) from SPH Lab who have each won a $25 gift card at the Clean Commuter & Wellness Challenge for being one of 2016’s Top Teams.
Members of the Team RST (Rapid-Strep-Teasers) – left to right: Stacey Solomon, Melanie Kenler, Matthew Young, Colleen Chan, Peter McLellan (Captain), Alison Takahash & Mario D’Angelo
This is the third year in a row that staff from SPH Lab participate in the challenge AND receive prizes as winners in various categories.
Winners this year:
- Team RST (Rapid-Strep-Teasers) – Top team in Calories Burned = 42,790
- Mario D’Angelo – Top in Biking category (also rank 2nd in overall individual top Calories Burned = 12,020)
- Team RST (Rapid-Strep-Teasers) – First runner-up in GHGs Reduced = 136.30
- Overall individual top Calories Burned – Melanie Kenler = 10,140 (rank 4th); Peter McLellan = 9,960 (rank 5th)
- 2nd team from SPH Lab – Lean+Mean & Pathologically GREEN- SPH AP – members: Vanessa Yu (Captain), Sue Finley, Justin Lo, Dr. Blair Walker, Kirsten Wyganowski = 11.70 GHGs Reduced; 3,992 Calories Burned
Click here for the article in PHC News.
To learn more about the Clean Commuter & Wellness Challenge (CCWC), click here.
For an CCWC Shout-Out with Mario D'Angelo, click here.
For the CCWC winners announcement, click here.
For team results, click here.